Response Senior Care LLC Services
Annapolis-based Response Senior Care LLC offers a wide range of non-medical care services to help you or your loved one live independently in the comfort and security of home.
Our services are designed to help with the daily tasks of living, and our scheduling is flexible to accommodate your needs. You or your loved one’s safety, security and peace of mind are our main focus and concern—and that’s why we also schedule care visits to long-term care facilities, assisted living communities, among other home settings.
Our caregivers are employed by Response Senior Care and are bonded and insured. This gives you or your loved one the extra peace of mind knowing that the caregiver you welcome into your home has been thoroughly interviewed with state and national criminal background reviews.
Home Care Services
Prior to beginning care, Response Senior Care LLC provides a complimentary in-home assessment.
Our private care services include:
- Grooming, bathing and dressing guidance
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Prescription pick-up
- Medication reminders
- Laundry and linen washing
- Socialization and activities
- Grocery and shopping needs
- Respite care
- Home safety evaluations
Call us today at 410-571-2744 for more information or to schedule a free care assessment.
- At Response Senior Care, we value the patient-caregiver relationships that our staff has fostered with our clients and the community. And, we take pride in maintaining strict confidentiality at all times. See below for a small sample of the many notes of appreciation that we have received over the years.
- “Our caregiver is doing an ‘A+’ job. We could not ask for someone more caring and attentive to their needs.” From a client family member
- “I have been very pleased with all aspects of your service—the whole process has made a difficult time much more manageable.” From a client family member
- “No matter what I do, my caregiver is right there. She is so good; you could not find a better person.” From a senior care recipient
- “Response Senior Care always stands behind their caregivers and is very helpful in special situations.” From a Response Senior Care caregiver
For more testimonials, click here!
Care Management with Response Senior Care’s AdviCare Program
Caring for a loved one can be complicated, emotional and time consuming—with the responsibility usually falling on immediate family members. With our AdviCare program, we act on behalf of our clients to make sure they receive the best care possible, whether at home, hospital, or at a long-term care facility.
Our care managers are licensed registered nurses and licensed clinical social workers with over 50 years of combined experience in care management, hospital, long term care, home health, and hospice planning. We understand not only the medical issues, but also the everyday, practical living issues that come into play when caring for loved ones.